[postmanscorner] THE POSTMAN




THE POSTMAN
people poke a lot of fun at tech support.
it does not take long surfing the net for humor,
and you find tech support humor.
But you know what? tech support tells you
turn off the computer and shut it down, and then
start it back up again to solve an enormous amount
of computer problems, right? But you know the 
human version is the same thing. Go to bed and
maybe you will feel better when you 
wake up in the morning. same thing.
ENJOY THE JOKES



 
Q: How do you know when it's time to wash dishes and clean the house?
A: Look inside your pants; if you have a penis, it's not time. ​



There was nothing to do on this Thursday night, so the two co-eds were just 
hanging around the apartment. ​Brenda, who was dressed in only a in bra and panties, 
was jiggling back and forth around their place doing some chores. ​Abby, who was sitting 
on the bed, decided this was the night that she would reveal her secret to her room mate. ​
"Take a break", Abby said to her friend, "Come over here and sit down". ​
As soon as Brenda sat on the bed, Abby leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. ​
"I've always wanted to tell you something" Abby said, "It's kinda hard to say this... 
Well, let me be frank". ​Brenda leaned toward her friend and said in a sexually husky voice: ​
"No darling... Let me be Frank".  ​



​​
There was once a boy named Johnny Go Deeper. He attended a school where his father 
was the principal, his mother was the vice principal, and his sister was an administrator. 
He stayed after class when the bell rang to speak with his teacher, Mrs. Johnson.​
He began the conversation by saying. "Mrs. Johnson, please take off your shirt". ​
Mrs. Johnson quickly replied "No Johnny, I'm not taking my shirt off". ​
So Johnny says "I'll tell my mother and my father and my sister and they'll fire you. ​
So Mrs. Johnson removed her shirt. ​
Then Johnny says "Mrs. Johnson, please take off your skirt". ​
Mrs. Johnson quickly replied "No Johnny, I'm not taking my skirt off". ​
So Johnny says "I'll tell my mother and my father and my sister and they'll fire you". ​
Mrs. Johnson then removed her skirt. ​
Then Johnny says "Mrs. Johnson, please take off your bra and panties". ​
Mrs. Johnson quickly replied "No Johnny, I'm not taking my bra and panties off". ​
So Johnny says "I'll tell my mother and my father and my sister and they'll fire you". ​
Mrs. Johnson then removed her bra and panties. ​
Then Johnny says "Mrs. Johnson, please lay on the table". ​
Mrs. Johnson quickly replied "No Johnny, I will not lay on the table". ​
So Johnny says "I'll tell my mother and my father and my sister and they'll fire you". ​
Mrs. Johnson lays on the table. ​
So Johnny jumped on top of her and proceeded to try to penetrate her. ​
All of a sudden his mother walks in and yells "JOHNNY GO DEEPER" ​
So Johnny replies "I'm trying, I'm trying". ​
There were 4 men, a Russian, a German, an American and a French, who found this small 
genie bottle. ​When they rubbed the bottle, a genie appears. ​Thankful that the 4 guys had 
released him out of the bottle, he said, 'Next to you all are 4 swimming pools, I will give each 
of you a wish. When you run towards the pool and jumped, you must shout what you want the 
pool of water to become, the your wish will come true.' ​The French wanted to start. He run 
towards the pool, jumped and shouted 'WINE'. The pool immediately changed into a pool of wine. ​
The Frenchman was so happy swimming and drinking from the pool. Next is the Russian's turn, 
he did the same and shouted, 'VODKA' and immersed himself into a pool of vodka. ​
The German was next and he jumped and shouted, 'BEER'. He was so contented with his beer pool. ​
The last is the American. He was running towards the pool when suddenly he steps on a banana peel. ​
He slipped towards the pool and cursed, 'SHIT!' ​
 
I take the bus
 
your profile
 
back in my day
 
when you talk to your wife
 
without life alert
 
its funny
 
James Bond
 
dating is like a job interview
 
the woodpecker
 
Bats
 
super drunk
 
some days you eat salad
 
a night with a cougar
 
on top
 
sleep for 2 hours
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#38) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [potty.plant@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...