RESET opens in 2 days...


Hi there-

RESET will open for student registration in just a few days — on Tuesday, December 17th at 9am EDT to be precise.

I want you to have everything you need to make an informed decision, so here's a quick recap of answers to some of the most common questions I get:
  • You'll have access to the course lessons forever. I will guide you through the lessons over the course of 4 weeks, but you will have access to the materials forever. They will become part of your toolkit.
     
  • You can see a full lesson plan here. In addition to the 12 core video lessons, the course also includes 12 "reset rituals", 4 live Q&As with me, 4 audio meditations, and a gorgeous, printable 63-page workbook.
     
  • You'll get a discount code for $40 off on launch day. The full price of the course is $279, but you can save $40 if you use the "early-bird" discount code that I will send you on Dec 17th.
     
  • The course itself begins on Jan 12th, and unfolds over 4 weeks. That said, it is designed flexibly so that you can move through the lessons at any speed you like, and revisit them at any time in the future.
     
  • This is the last chance to participate in RESET with live, weekly Q&As. After the January session, I will be tweaking the format of the course and no longer offering weekly Q&As. So if you would like the additional in-person support from yours truly, now is the time to pull the trigger! ; )

I think that's everything! But if there's something I missed, just hit "reply" and ask. I'm happy to give you an honest answer.

See you on Tuesday!

Much love, 
Jocelyn
 

Hi, I'm Jocelyn, the human behind this email message. I created the RESET course from scratch based on my research and personal experience. I also host Hurry Slowly — a podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient by slowing down. You can contact me at any time by replying to this email. πŸ€“
 
R E S E T
-
A cosmic tune-up for your workday.

www.reset-course.com
 
You are receiving this message because you signed up for more information about the RESET course.
Copyright © 2019 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
534 3rd Avenue, PMB #1119
BROOKLYN, NY 11215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...