[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 





It is good for woman to meet man in park, 
but better for man to park meat in woman.




welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!
So, if you have read my page for any length of time, you probably
guessed, while I do not consider myself a Republican, I would honestly
tell you that I have never voted for a Democrat. Recently, a long time
reader told me he was unsubscribing because he "did not feel it was 
appropriate to express political thinking" in my joke page. Well ok, 
I guess it is ok for the news media to do so, but just because the 
constitution guarantees my ability to excersize free speech, that does
not apply to me. I'll make a note of that. I am glad he told me that
cuz I didn't get that memmo. So, yep, I ain't never
gonna post anything political again.

We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp229.jpg
__________________
JOKES

he brought his girlfriend home

the nuns at the local convent

a question on Friday

a shipment of pepsi

the removal of green wax

2 pieces of meat hanging on the ceiling

papa fell in the well

a speech at a convention
 
lets go grab a drink

a Scotch with 2 drops of water


One day a boy came walking home from school. 
On the way home he saw a creek. 
He quickly jumped in, clothes and all. 
When he arrived home completely soaked his dad asked, 
"Son what happened?" 
"I jumped in that creek down the road." 
"Why did you do that?" 
"I dunno." 
His dad was very angry and said, 
"If you jump in that creek again, just because, 
I'm gonna tan that hide - just because! 
Is that clear?" 
"Yes dad." replies his son. 
The next day, the boy came home walking from school, and sure enough 
when he saw that creek, he jumped right on in. 
When he went home, his dad knew what had happened and asked, 
"Didn't I tell you not to jump in that creek again?" 
"Yes dad, but Satan told me to do it!" 
His dad, being somewhat religious, decided to give his 
son the benefit of the doubt and tells him - 
"Next time Satan tells you to do something like that, say 
'Satan get thee behind me in the name of Jesus'." 
"Ok dad." replied the son. 
Well the next day after school, the boy was walking across 
the bridge, and well you know the rest. 
He came home again soaked. 
His dad said, "I thought I told you what to say when you came to that creek!" 
"I said what you told me dad, and when I did, Satan pushed me in!"

I took a very classy and absolutely gorgeous lady on our first date 
the other evening. We had dinner at a very nice restaurant and went 
to a stage show afterwards. We were getting along fabulously and as the 
time came to part I drove her to her house and walked her to her front door. 
?Being a gentleman I thanked her for her company, saying she was so beautiful 
she reminded me of a wild rambling rose. She thanked me for the compliment 
and we parted, but not before we arranged to see each other the following 
evening. I arrived at her house the next evening as arranged, walked to 
and knocked on her front door. She came to the door, opened it and 
punched me right in the mouth. Somewhat surprised as one would expect, 
I asked her what had caused her to do that
She replied, "After you dropped me home last night I was very flattered 
by the compliment you gave me and looked up wild rambling rose in my encyclopedia. 
It said that they did not perform well in beds but when 
tied to a fence or wall, rooted very well." 

Jack can remember the night he lost his innocence in the back seat of the family car.
It would have been even more memorable if Jack hadn't been alone. 

A good lawyer knows the law; a great lawyer knows the judge.
__________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

the Nebraska floods of 2019

epic fail

Popeye

a driving dog

Simon's cat

locker room...short film

friendly dangerous pets

faking my death

random acts of genius 

Lynyrd Skynyrd

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp230.jpg
___________________

__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1433)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...