[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 

Bread is like the sun…it rises in the yeast and sets in the waist

welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!
The war department has a remarkably strange dietary
issue. Gluten free, dairy free, she don't eat this, she
don't eat that...yadda yadda yadda. No doctor has ever advised
her regarding what she eats. So I am not sure where she is getting
all this stuff! And it changes every week. She is just one of those people 
who, it is easier to talk about what she DOES eat, than what she doesn't.
This is a problem for someone like me, who will eat just about anything under 
the sun. Anyways, the other day, I happened across a restaurant that had 
a "gluten free" menu. We had never tried it before, so I thought, "Why
not? Variety is the spice of life, Right?" (she will only go to maybe a 
half dozen places) So we are sitting there and she is trying to find a 
choice on the menu  that will work. You know what she said when 
I asked her what she thought of the new place? "Gee, they 
sure don't have many choices that I can select from."
Sighs. Turns out that, guess what? A steak
house is NOT the place to take a person
who will not eat red meat!!! Go figger.

I am pretty sure that Turk the dog aka Carlos the rat
gets more red meat to eat than I do.
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
______________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS

my dog ate a condom

the air freshener

what's your problem

go to the park

your boy friend didn't say that

a ring

don't stop

all tied up

open carry

no hands

drowning a cookie?

interrupted

another satisfying day

can't wait

mom

___________________
JOKES

stolen cars

under his kilt

doc you gotta help me

a bottle of mouthwash for 200 dollars

their 25th anniversary

state trooper sees a car doing 22 miles an hour

to prevent freezing

10 dollars is 10 dollars

Murphy showed up at mass on Sunday

wrestlers

I was sitting in my truck at Walmart watching this guy who apparently forgot 
where he parked.  He kept putting his remote in the air and every time he 
squeezed it … I honked my horn.

I'm not saying Mississippi weather is crazy, but I just watched a mosquito, 
wearing a sweater, snort a line of pollen off the hood of my car.

People need to understand the difference between want and need.  For example:
I want ABS,?But I need PIZZA.

Wife: "Don't just assume that when I'm angry, I'm on my period.  Otherwise, when 
you're sleeping, I'll just "assume" you're dead and bury you in my backyard.

We have a Booker, a Hooker, and an Indian running for President.  We are one 
Cowboy short of the Village People.
___________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Josh Turner ~ "He Stopped Loving Her Today"

Who talks to a Raccoon?... DO NOT try this at home

The Price Is Right: Luckiest Contestant Ever!

Craziest Animal Interference in Sports

F-16 Fighters Interrupt Our Flight

Comedian Invites Hecklers and then Crushes them. NSFW

Old Commercials That Would Be "Politically Incorrect" Today

Just For Laughs

Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse "Gallopin' Gertie"

Mother knows best...Or does she? | The Maury Show
______________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

the redneck at the hospital

bishop

pissing skills

they were not in my pocket

bought an ipad

tick warning

facial recognition software

rescued

murdered or kidnapped

natural beauty

don't knock on my door

a dog park

life is like diarrhea

koolaid dust


__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1407)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...