Moving Day ๐Ÿš›

View this email in your browser
Hey there Potty —

It's never a good sign when a friend mentions they have to move. Because if you're local, odds are they want help moving.

I hate to do this to you, but I need your help moving. But it's not going to hurt much.

Here's the deal: I've been told by a number of subscribers that my emails have been ending up in the Promotions tab in Gmail. And I'd hate for you to miss these updates that I put so much thought into.

So, can you do me a favor? If I'm showing up in the Promotions tab, can you drag me over to the Primary tab instead? It would ensure you don't overlook these notes.



Or if you've had enough already, feel free to just unsubscribe. It won't hurt my feelings; I recognize that my content is an acquired taste.*  

Thanks, and I'll see you on the Internet.
Oh, one more thing. If you are in fact a discerning reader and are sticking around, thank you.

I have an extra copy of Amy Webb's new book The Big Nine: How the Tech Titans and Their Thinking Machines Could Warp Humanity. Since it kind of fits in with the theme of Gmail deciding which tab to place my newsletter in, I'd like to give away this copy to a subscriber.

So here's what you need to do to be eligible to win:
Simply share this link with your network and let me know you're doing it - cc me (scott@scottmonty.com) or tag me (I'm @ScottMonty on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). I'll choose the winner at random. Good luck!


 
Copyright © 2019 Scott Monty Strategies, All rights reserved.
You're receiving email from me because you signed up for Scott's updates.

Our mailing address is:
Scott Monty Strategies
789 Buchanan St
Canton, MI 48188-3427

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...