Registration opens tomorrow

What you need to know: A beautiful trailer, a video from Jocelyn, and FAQs...

View email in your browser
Hi Friend-

Jocelyn from Hurry Slowly here to let you know: Registration for my new course RESET opens tomorrow, December 18th at 9am EDT.

To help you make an informed decision, I just added a comprehensive lesson breakdown, details on the time commitment, and a 2-minute video introduction from yours truly to reset-course.com.

For the time-pressed among you, I made a lovely animated trailer that will tell you everything you need to know about RESET in 30 seconds. 
 

You can also find answers to some common questions that I've already received below. If you don't find what you need, just hit "reply" — I'm here. 

The course begins on January 19. Because it's designed as a 4-week course, we all start at the same time! That said, as soon as you register, I'll send you an opening meditation and a "preset ritual" to start laying the groundwork for transformation immediately.

You will have access to the course forever. After the course kicks off on Jan 19, you'll have access to the materials for life. So, although 4 weeks is my recommended pace, you can move through the lessons at any speed you like, and revisit them at any time in the future.

How much does it cost? I'll announce pricing tomorrow when registration opens. However, I can tell you now that I'll be offering a limited-time, early-bird special that saves you $40. So you get the best deal if you register early.

This course in the culmination of 10 years of research, interviews, and personal experience, and I can't wait to share it with you.

I'll be back tomorrow with a link to registration! : )

Much love,
Jocelyn
 

Hi, I'm Jocelyn, the human behind this email message. In addition to creating the RESET course, I host Hurry Slowly — a podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient by slowing down. I also write books, give uncommonly useful talks, and publish a personal newsletter that you can sign up for here.
 
R E S E T
-
A cosmic tune-up for your workday.

www.reset-course.com
 
You are receiving this email because you registered for the RESET email list.
Copyright © 2018 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
534 3rd Avenue, PMB #1119
BROOKLYN, NY 11215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...