Funzines - Clean Cartoons February 12, 2011 C

 
heart08
 
Anyone catch that new program Chicago Code.
I sure do miss my home town.....well, maybe not this
past week...yikes...I remember the snow of 1969.
It was horrible and I hear this year was worse.
Sorry, Guys!
 *****
Ok, here we go....let's see how this plays out.....
Are you able to join and post?
*****
Please give a thought to donating a bit.
See below!
*************** 
I really could use some content.....share the goodies!
Babes, Men, Wavs, Erotic Art, Cartoons etc.
Thank you, bunches!
***************
See all my ezines at:
*************
Did you know you can reach me by
just hitting reply?
*************
Give everyone a Chuckle
**************
Please Click! 
Buy T-Shirts!
Your Adult Family Members Only!
Sell T-Shirts on your website:
See the newest TShirts Here:
**
Do you know that most things ships for free!
**
NEW STUFF....TAKE A MOMENT AND CHECK IT OUT!
******************* 
Toni, James, Brian and Gerald, thank you, for your donations.
Big Smooch!
You could use PayPal or if it would be easier for you,
I could send you my snail mail addy.
 Anything sure would help!
Thank you, Your Editor
Dyan
 
 

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...