Funzines - Clean Cartoons May 2, 2010

 

 
I want to thank all you great readers who donated
last month.....even my Dad donated!
**
Do you run a Yahoogroup?
I am making a page for advertising Yahoogroups.
If you are interested, please write to me.
Check it out:
And check out some great ezines done by others besides me!
**
See all my ezines at:
Did you know that you can reach me by just hitting
reply? 
**************
Please, take a moment and click on some of
my links.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We are proud to offer the web's largest collection of
funny novelties, gag gifts, and pranks.
From fart machines to bumper stickers, we are the
web's leading retailer of fun!
http://www.prankplace.com/?KBID=2995
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please Click! 
Take a moment and check out this new product!
**
Get a T-Shirt to match your personality!
Sell T-Shirts on your website:
See the newest TShirts Here:
**
If you have never checked out Amazon's pricing, do so today
before you buy online and please start by using my link.
**
NEW STUFF....TAKE A MOMENT AND CHECK IT OUT!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bruce, what a wonderful thing you did!
Thank you, so much!!
http://funzines.net/donations.htm
 
Thank you, Your Editor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...