[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 







we cannot choose our external circumstances
but we can always choose how we respond to them
Epictetus

welcome to
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER


GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp03/gmp067.jpg

We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

Getting angry with somebody?  Think before you talk.
If the person is junior to you … count to 10 and then talk.
If the person is equal to you … count to 30 and then talk.
If the person is your senior … count to 50, then talk.
If the person is your wife … keep counting … don't talk.
___________________
MEMES N TOONS

what we found

fifty percent off

parrot died

time to go home

don't always bark

women illness

the deer hunter

this spot reserved

in the hospital

drowning

having a bad day

where have you been

bad careless business management

auto correct

is it just me


Purina Dog Chow 
Yesterday I was at my local WALMART buying a large bag of Purina 
Dog Chow for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog. I was in the check-out 
line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. 
What did she think I had an elephant?
So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, 
I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I 
probably shouldn't,  because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that 
I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes 
coming out of  most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way  that it 
works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and  simply eat one 
or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally  complete so it 
works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically 
everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) 
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned 
me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me. 
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was Laughing so hard.

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp03/gmp069.jpg
___________________
JOKES

went to her gynochologist

you were a good woman on earth

the coyote

why are chickens so ugly

action on the front line

being late for work

really really drunk

sexual demands

what is your occupation

handle it this way

error message

very unusual hospital

a Chinese father who was close to his son

forgive me father for I have sinned

a nun was going to Chicago
_____________________

A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

a great discovery

when to stop arguing

at times I am grateful

blackened chicken

keep the light on

changing station

the grave side service

how to vent

hope you are happy

guts and balls

spare tire

the funeral

not fat

anal sex

vegetarians

__________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES


Funny Jokes - I Just Wish They Were Bigger 

One day a hungry beggar went to the house of a rich man

What If A Mega-Tsunami Hit The United States?

Carmen Calls - Pregnant Father

The Unique Wildlife of The Scottish Highlands | Short Film Showcase

Norwegian Police Funniest Arrest Ever

Al Bundy philosophy about beer

Dolphins Play Catch with a Pufferfish! | Spy In The Wild | BBC Earth

What If a Coin-Sized Black Hole Appeared on Earth?

CLASSIC POPEYE - Battery Up and MORE

watch out for the pole

my goldfish

suck it up

eeffoc

good at math

________________


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1888)

Check out the automatic photo album with 14 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png 1585047466167blob.jpg 1585047526462blob.jpg

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...