[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 



I like long walks, especially when they 
are taken by people who annoy me.
Fred Allen

welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
So I am sitting at the breakfast table drinking
coffee watching the war department eating her
toast and peanut butter. Lately our morning conversation
seems to be centered around the current events of
the world and Michigan, as related to stories we may
have heard about Corona Virus, the effect of lock down,
and etc. Y'all have probably had a few of these with
your own spouse. I shared that one of the disappointing
features was less contact with grand kids and etc. She agreed
and then added how she missed the contact with friends
and church, etc. These days, it seems to be centered around
face book and zoom.  I am sure you can imagine the conversation,
right? So any ways, momma always told me that I had to
look at the bright side of things in life. So I said 
"well, you know the good thing about it?" 
"what's that."
"We have more money."
Puzzled, she looked at me with a quizzical expression.
"Why do you say that."
"The malls are closed. You can't go shopping."
Just then son had entered the kitchen, hearing the tail
end of the convo and he added before mother could speak
"Yes she does dad, she still shops, its just that now she
spends all you guys' money shopping for toilet paper."

I am told the menu for supper tonight features cold 
leftover soup.

We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp06/xx0284.jpg
______________
MEMES N TOONS

Snow White says

my butter
      
she took off running

I can't drive

watch you back

a movie about constipation

its not corona

open carry

protecting his woman

what you are saying doc

get out of my way

wrestling makes no sense

tide pods

a silent fart

always surprised

A butcher accidentally backed into his meat grinder and 
got a little behind in his work!

Q: What weighs more, a gallon of water or a gallon of butane? 
A: The water. Butane is lighter fluid.

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp06/xx0285.jpg
________________
JOKES

afternoon tea

3 daughters

Tina Turner

things to think about

the tiger and the elephant

3 Americans during ww2

outside inside

the football player and the cat

procrastinators creed

do you recognize the song

On the phone with my 93-year-old brother in Wisconsin, and I told him 
I thought it was time he paid someone to shovel snow for him. 
He suddenly grew indignant. "Why should I pay someone to shovel?" 
he demanded. "I can get my son to do it. He's only 70!" —David Groeschel
__________________
ON THE POSTMAN CHANNEL

Thank you for sharing your wmvs, mp4s, movs, and
other movie files. Be sure to send them to me and I
can post them on the page so we can all enjoy them!

your favorite bible story

we love our dogs

light it up

I lost my glasses

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp06/xx0286.jpg
_________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

we had a few problems with the movies yesterday.
Hopefully these links will work better. Thanks to all who
brought it to my attention. 

Goats invade California neighborhood

George Carlin -Question Everything

Super Sweet Golden Retriever & Ginger Kitten Will Melt Even the Hardest Heart

You Are What Your Wife Tells You. Rahn Hortman - Full Special

Classic Comedy from Bob Stromberg

Boy gets upset after mom forgets to kiss him

Wimbledon's Funniest Moments

20/20 Lost at Sea: The Story of Nathan Carman

The Family: Sorry! from The Carol Burnett Show (full sketch)

WHAT COULD GO WRONG! -The Ultimate Best Fails Compilation

Descartes walked into a bar and ordered a beer. "Want another?" 
asked the bartender. "I think not", 
Descartes replied … then he disappeared.
__________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

midget stories

friends with benefits

falling in love

the Internet has ruined you

a busy ski lodge

a foreign exchange student

sugar daddys

lockdown update

the second hour

bored during lock down

my biggest fear

throw the dart

not what I thought

the paint store

never kiss your honey

____________________

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1779)

Check out the automatic photo album with 14 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png 1585047466167blob.jpg 1585047526462blob.jpg

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

May 15 - What to know from Amazon’s first upfront | Gap Inc. selects Omnicom as media AOR

Gap Inc. selects Omnicom as media AOR, reorganizes key media functions; Inside Expedia’s plan to be the world’s travel m...