How will the Hi-Fi course work?

Hi Friend-

Back with you to share more details about Hi-Fi, and how the course will unfold. : )

Registration for the course opens in less than 2 days — at 9am EDT this Tuesday May 19th.

In the meantime, I'd like to share a little bit more about my vision for the course, as well as some nuts-and-bolts details about pacing, format, scheduling, and cost. 
 


Leave reactiveness behind and reclaim your power.

All of my work over the past decade has a common thread: The quest to understand how to move from a state of frantic reactiveness into a state of calm, collected proactiveness — a state where you feel that you have permission to live & work in the way that feels energizing and sustainable.

With Covid-19, we are currently facing a moment of supreme reactivity. All of the forces around us are actively working to rile up our anxiety, push us into fear, and divorce us from our common humanity. Falling into the frantic mindset of the "small self" — and freezing in place — is the most natural possible reaction.

But we don't have to get stuck in this reactive, fear-based state. We can choose instead to use this difficult moment to truly turn inward, asking the deep questions that will help bring us into alignment with our truest self. And we can do that with an incredible group of people. 
 

Build the community you are craving.

I don't know about you, but right now I am seriously starved for opportunities to meet new people I vibe with and to have stimulating conversations that really make me think.

My goal with Hi-Fi is to create the community we are all craving as we come together to do the deep work of self-examination that this strange global moment is asking of us.

At one of my guided energy meditations a few weeks ago, I had a tech glitch which left everyone who had attended a few minutes to talk unsupervised. Afterwards, a handful of people emailed me to say: "That was really refreshing, how can I connect with those people again?"

This is that moment. There are 20,000 of you who listen to my podcast and subscribe to my newsletter. 20,000 super-smart, funny, talented, generous, amazing people. Let's use this moment to come together to learn and grow and evolve in community.

It's a leap of faith, I know. But that's what Hi-Fi is all about. : )



Now, onto the nuts & bolts of how the course will work...
 

Pacing

Hi-Fi is a 12-week course that begins on June 7th. We will be gathering weekly as we all move through the course together in real-time.

The course will progress in 2-week cycles: The first week, I will give a talk. The next week, we will meet for an activity and Q&A session related to that topic. In between, you will meet with your "ally group" if you choose to participate in that aspect of the program, which is optional. This same rhythm will continue to repeat as the course progresses: one week a talk, the next week a Q&A.

All of my talks for Hi-Fi will be shared as the course unfolds, rather than being available all at once on June 7th. I'm choosing this approach deliberately so that I can be present with you, giving the talks in real-time. It also allows me to be attentive to the energy of the group, and tailor the lessons as we go.

Once a month, I will be doing a guided energy meditation with the group to help us integrate the work we're doing into the physical body.

Additionally, there will be journal prompts every week of the course, as well as recommended reading.
 

Format & Scheduling

I will be giving the video talks and conducting the Q&As on Zoom. As we gather once a week, my goal will be to create a sacred, safe space — akin to what you would experience if we were all tucked away in the woods on retreat together.

I know that creating this natural vibe is not fully possible in the digital space, and that there is probably some Zoom fatigue among us. That said, Hi-Fi is about retreating inward so that we can expand outward. And to create this "retreat space," it is essential that we be able to see each others' faces and share space together.

Every talk and Q&A will be recorded and made available immediately afterwards for replay on your course dashboard. I will also be attentive to presenting everything in a style that will translate well to replay for those who can't attend. And if you can't make a Q&A, there will be options for submitting questions in advance.

To make the timing of all the course components as accessible as possible, I will be polling everyone who registers for Hi-Fi about what time slots work best for them. Then I will schedule the talks and Q&As at the times most broadly available to all participants. 

The full 12-week schedule will be announced when the course opens on June 7th so that you can slot things into your calendar with advance notice.
 

Cost

The cost will be $199 for the 12-week program. For those of you who would prefer to spread your payment out, I'll also be offering a pay-as-you-go option, which will be $79 a month for 3 months.

If you have any more questions at all, just hit reply and ask away. I'm here and happy to give you an honest answer. : )

Once again, registration for Hi-Fi opens this Tuesday morning. I do hope you'll join me. This is going to be powerful work.

Much love,
Jocelyn

p.s. View the full lesson plan and more details on the course here.
 


๐Ÿ’“ Hi-Fi ๐Ÿ’“
-
Tune into the wisdom of the heart.

www.hifi-course.com
 
 


Hi, I'm Jocelyn, the human behind this message. I created the Hi-Fi and RESET courses based on my research and personal experience. I also host Hurry Slowly — a podcast about how you can find more calm, comfort, and clarity by slowing down. You can contact me at any time by replying to this email. ๐Ÿค“
You're receiving this message because you signed up to receive more information about the Hi-Fi course, created by Jocelyn K. Glei.
Copyright © 2020 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
534 3rd Avenue, PMB #1119
Brooklyn, NY 11215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

May 15 - What to know from Amazon’s first upfront | Gap Inc. selects Omnicom as media AOR

Gap Inc. selects Omnicom as media AOR, reorganizes key media functions; Inside Expedia’s plan to be the world’s travel m...