Let's do a live Q&A


Hi Friends-

I'm currently working in self-isolation in upstate New York, and doing everything I can to bring more (virtual) humans and more good energy into my daily life — and send the same back out into the world. So let's get together.

Join me for a live video Q&A on Tuesday, March 24th at 3pm EDT.

You can ask me anything. It's totally free, and I'm not trying to sell you anything. This is just about creating a space where we can all connect, feel like whole humans, and maybe swap some bright ideas about how to stay a little more sane through this trying time. 

We can talk about work, life, productivity, the creative process, launching a podcast, creating an online course, whatever you're working on, or even whatever you're not working on, and why it's okay to let ourselves off the hook for NOT feeling productive right now.

It will be a free-form, 60-minute session, and I'll do my best to get to all your questions. If you can't attend live, you can register and post a question in advance, and then watch the replay later. (It'll be at the link above + you can watch it whenever you like.)

This is just for newsletter subscribers, so please don't share or repost this elsewhere. I want to keep it intimate so I can get to everyone's questions. : )

Register for the Q&A here →

Much love,
Jocelyn

p.s. Shout out to my Internet friend Paul Jarvis for inspiring me to do this. I highly recommend his newsletter and courses.
 
 

Share This Newsletter via:
Facebook
Tweet
Email
 


Hi, I'm Jocelyn, the human behind this newsletter. I created the online course RESET, a cosmic tune-up for your workday, and I host Hurry Slowly — a podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient by slowing down.
Copyright © 2020 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
534 3rd Avenue, PMB #1119
Brooklyn, NY 11215

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...