[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 


There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side, and the right side

welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!

So, the war department has sprung back to her old
self, spending most of yesterday in the yard tending
her flowers. The grand kids come over today. Like a 
lot of g parents, we have ours a couple days a week this
summer. The war department is in her element with g kids,
flowers, puppy dogs and one old man. life is good.
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman


______________________
MEMES N TOONS

lock the door

the invisible man

went to the doctor

a romantic evening

use your turn signal

Bill Cosby

I'm going to be fine

if you can read this

before we begin

here is the book you asked for

rebooting the computer

the restaurant down the street

reduce stress

reduce the wine

women and men

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp299.jpg
____________________
JOKES

thoughtful facts

an 87 yr old woman came home and found her husband...

things not to say on a date

one day in a third grade classroom

what are you doing

husband has a heart attack

last Sunday's sermon

guy goes to see the doctor about his sex drive

Joe the fisherman

a farmer ploughs his rental field


Oh I wish I had boobs that would wobble. 
Mine just stay still in one place; 
In the breast hall of fame 
You won't see my name 
For my boobs there would be a disgrace. 

Sure boobs of my size have their merit 
They're easy to fit with a bra. 
And when I go for a dip 
You won't see one slip, 
They stay put just where they are. 

And I'm not one to seek much attention 
So you won't find me strutting about 
In a boob tube that's trying 
by gravity defying 
to leave no room, not even for doubt. 

But I sure envy big breasted women, 
I've seen them at parties you know; 
With all confidence thrust 
In their mighty big bust 
Entrancing the men as they go. 

Though I've heard from a big bosomed buddy 
That it's not all it's cracked up to be 
She says in frustration 
"Try to hold conversation 
When there's only two things a guy sees." 

Now if I paid a few grand to enlarge them 
To, say thirty-six b or c 
Would they still look so natural 
Could I class them as collateral 
Sorta like home improvements on me

Now I've not taken this boob thing just lightly 
I've done quite a bit of research 
I try to keep abreast 
In my mammary quest 
I've found there's a bit to be learned, 

There's questions that need to be answered 
Like cleavage, how wide and how deep 
I can have nipples bigger 
But somehow I figure 
That could poke Sweetie's eye in his sleep. 

Oh, I wish I had boobs that were awesome 
I'd buy a bright red bathing suit 
On the beach I would run 
In slow motion for fun 
To show off my best attribute. 

Now don't think I'd just get them for vanity 
There's much I'd aspire to do 
I could feed many babies 
When I was lactating 
For convenience, I could offer drive-thru 

In a t-shirt I'd test air conditioning 
They could 'see' if they had it too low 
And if I stood outside 
My breasts pumped up with pride 
Cops' use me to stop traffic flow! 

Well you can see I've a lot to consider 
For the big plunge, I need some more time 
So I'll keep you updated 
But for now they're just fated 
To stay as they are for a while. 

And there's my sweetie who totally accepts me 
For he loves each and every little bit
He says "stay as you are 
You're the most beautiful by far." 
As he gazes into my eyes -- not my tits 
______________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

A New Experience - Transits Through Expanded Panama Canal

Remembering Frank Sutton - Gomer Pyle's Sergeant Carter

Live Report - SNL

15 Minutes Relax With Just For Laughs Gags 

Candid Camera Classic: Trash Class!

1986 HBO "Howie Mandel"

The Greatest Story Of The War In The Pacific (WW2 Documentary) 

Live Pd funniest and craziest moments

50 Dirty Jokes in 5 Minutes

Robber shoots himself in the Groin

____________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

1200 calories a day

who invented it

u gotta wait for it

how she feels about you

when they drop

keep your spirit bright

skills

walking home last night

fortune cookie says

a blonde a kitty and a weed whacker

I have to confess

40 camels

an argument between 2 vegans

took the batteries out

__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1495)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...