[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, 
but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

A TRIBUTE...

Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home
Get the grill out.
watch old war movies on AMC with John Wayne.
pop a top on a cold one
w friends and family.
kick back and relax.
but above all,
thank a veteran and enjoy your
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
thank you to all veterans!

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

http://thepostmanscorner.net/gmp02/gmp288.jpg

___________________
MEMES AND TOONS

don't panic

the result

look rich

junk

without my phone

the water fountain

bottles

bread or fish

eat it

tell me about yourself

look what I got

pepper

the end of the world

a root canal

shit for brains


After Vietnam
A man was being interviewed for a job.
 "Were you in the service?" asked the interviewer. 
"Yes, I was a Marine," responded the applicant. 
"Did you see any active duty?" 
"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability." 
"May I ask what happened?" 
"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs 
and I lost both testicles." 
"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am." 
The somewhat surprised applicant asked, 
"When does everyone else start? I don't want any 
preferential treatment because of 
my disability." "Everyone else starts at 7 o'clock, 
but I should be honest with you," 
explained the interviewer. "Nothing gets done before 
10 o'clock because we just sit 
and scratch our balls trying to decide what to do first.
No point in you showing up for that."

During the Vietnam war, 
a Lieutenant asked a Marine why he was falling back
during a really fierce battle. 
"Didn't you hear me say that we're outnumbered 4 to 1 ?" 
The Marine replied, "I got my four Sir." 

In The Navy 
"Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman. 
"I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy, 
you'll just be waiting for me to 
die so you can come and piss on my grave." 
"Not me, Chief!" the Seaman replied. 
"Once I get out of the Navy, 
I'm never going to stand in line again!" 

The Marine 
A Marine and his commanding officer were sitting in the 
barbershop. They were both just getting finished with their
shaves, when the barbers reached for some after-shave 
to slap on their faces. The marine shouted, "Hey, don't 
put that stuff on me! My wife will think I've been in a 
whorehouse!" The commanding officer turned to his barber and said, 
"Go ahead and put it on. My wife doesn't know what the 
inside of a whorehouse smells like." 

Enlistment 
Having passed the enlistment physical, Jon was asked by the 
doctor, "Why do you want to join the Navy, son?" "My father 
said it'd be a good idea, sir." he replied "Oh? And what does 
your father do?" asked the doctor The recruit responded 
"He's in the Army, sir." 


___________________
JOKES

whats that book you are reading

sex and parking spaces

being evaluated for mental problems

effective sales technique

why is this seat empty

are you ok

scented candles for men

the parrot and the coal man

lost luggage

trick or treat
_________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 

Captured Film -- Germany Invades Poland 1939

Over Wyoming

Hero Cop Facing a Barrage of Bullets Caught on Tape

Congo: A journey to the heart of Africa - Full documentary - BBC Africa

US Navy Obliterates Attacking Fast-Boat

Top 10 Most Memorable David Letterman Moments

Mama Duck Fights Crows Attacking Baby Ducklings

Mitch Hedberg Stand Up - 2004

Top 10 Most Realistic War Movies According to Military Veterans

_________________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

girls go to the bathroom

waiting in line

maybe next time

at the zoo

Home Depot

what would you do

don't like you

when I talk to you

urine sample

can't wait


__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1473)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...