You should get out more

Click if you'd rather read this in your browser
Hey there Potty —  
 
I was out of town from Wednesday to Sunday, experiencing New York in a (mostly) non-work way. Walking around and observing some of my favorite but non-business stops made me think of something I wanted to share with you.

I hope your week is going well.

Thanks, and I'll see you on the Internet.


*|RSSITEMS:|*

*|RSSITEM:TITLE|*


*|RSSITEM:CONTENT_FULL|*
Read in browser »

*|END:RSSITEMS|*

 

Recent Articles:

*|RSS:RECENT|*
Share
Tweet
Forward
Can I bring some Timeless Wisdom your way? I speak to executives, teams, and groups about avoiding shiny object syndrome and finding the truth in human nature that drives customer behavior.
Let's set up some time to chat!
Book an inquiry call with Scott
Follow Scott on social media:
Copyright © 2019 Scott Monty Strategies, All rights reserved.
You're receiving email from me because you signed up for Scott's updates.

Our mailing address is:
Scott Monty Strategies
789 Buchanan St
Canton, MI 48188-3427

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...