[PostmansCorner] The Postman's Corner



 

 

THE POSTMAN'S CORNER


"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

GOOD MORNING POSTMAN FANS!
I apologize for missing an issue yesterday,
I was out volunteering. I believe in devoting
my energies to worthy programs that will further
this great nation and its citizens. For myself, I
find that I have to have something meaningful to spend
my volunteer time. And, since I DEFINITELY believe in helping
wimmin to learn how to defend themselves, I decided to spend my
time volunteering at the local gun club. We are giving wimmin free
hand gun safety/target practice to help them learn how to defend themselves
from rapists and murderers. With violent crime on the uprise, I think
its a very worthwile cause to be involved with. Well, I would write
more on this new hobby of mine, but its my turn to pick up the
"spent brass" off the floor of the firing line.
Talk to you later.

We do hope you enjoy today's issue
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
______________

 

THE COMICS

I never realized
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/h006.html

beer bust
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/h007.html

bitch
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/h008.html

the capitol
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/h009.html

afraid
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/h010.html
_______________

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

the magician
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1613.html

drinking beer
http://www.thepostmanscorner.net/da/a1614.html

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation
so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor
what he could do to cure his problem. In response, t
he doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting
ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself."
That same day the man went to the store and bought himself
a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion, he ran
home to his wife. At home, he found his wife was in bed,
naked and waiting. As the two began, they found themselves
in the celebrated 69 position. The man, moments later, felt
the sudden urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol.
The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked,
"How did it go?"
The man answered, "Not that well. When I fired the pistol,
my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my dick, and my neighbor
came out of the closet with his hands in the air."
_______________

Old man Bailey woke up in the middle of the night and found, to
his utter astonishment, that his pecker was as hard as a rock for
the first time in two years.
He shook his wife by the shoulder until she woke up and pointed
to his enormous boner.
"You see that thing, woman?" he happily exclaimed. "What do you
think we ought to do with it?"
With one eye open, his wife replied, "Well, now that you've got
all the wrinkles out, this might be a good time to wash it."
________________

A man and his wife were talking and he says, "You know, I was
thinking of going down to the bar tonight and entering that big-dick contest."
"Oh honey," she exclaims, "I don't want you taking that out in public!"
"But sweet thing," he says, "the prize is $100!"
"I don't care," she says, "I don't want you showing that thing to everybody."
So he lets the subject drop until the following night when his wife
walks in on him in the bedroom, counting out a hundred dollars.
"Did you go down and enter that big-dick contest last night after I told you not to?"
"Please forgive me, sweetheart," he says.
"You mean you took that thing out for everybody to see?" she says, tears welling up in her eyes.
The man looks at her fondly and says, "Only enough to win."
__________________

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Have a nice day
FROM:
Martin aka the postman



__._,_.___


*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
  or http://www.thepostmanscorner.net
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...