RESET closes in a few hours 🚪


Hi Friend-

Today is your last chance to register for the RESET course, where I'll show you how to move from a frantic, "speed-obsessed" way of working to a calm, "heart-centered" approach to productivity.

Over 1300+ students have already been through the program, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. I would be honored to have you join and share your perspective as well.

Book your spot now: reset-course.com/register

Registration closes at 5pm EDT today.

Much love,
Jocelyn

 
"After RESET, my mindset is gentler. I feel like I'm working with myself rather than against myself. It's far more peaceful. There's so much less battle going on inside me."

—Lucie Belton, Counselor
 
You are receiving this email because you registered for the RESET email list.
Copyright © 2021 Hurry Slowly LLC, All rights reserved.

 Mailing address:
Hurry Slowly LLC
PO Box #832
Woodstock, NY 12498

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...