[postmanscorner] THE POSTMAN



THE POSTMAN
So, I am sitting at the breakfast table. you know
that morning drill...watch the war dept. munch her
toast while I sip my coffee. She has got that look 
in her eye. You married guys all know it? The one that
says "oh oh, I am in trouble..."Anyways I knew she
had something to say....
"What???"
"Oh its nothing."
"When you say its nothing that means its something."
"Well, I just think you should step up your game plan
with the healthy living thing."
I groan heavily. She is right you know. But being
a stubborn man, I cannot admit that to her.
So I say...
"I have to eat a lot of cake. And I certainly cannot
do a lot of that excersize stuff."
"why?"
"Its obvious, when an evil clown tries to pull me
into the sewer and I won't fit. See, I will still 
survive."
(Given the way she rolled her eyeballs at me, 
you know how women do that, right?I am
guessing she didn't agree with my premise.)
ENJOY THE JOKES


 
“My teenage daughter came home in a rage.​
‘I’ve just done sex education in school today, Dad! 
You lied to me! You told me if I 
have sex before my sixteenth birthday, my boyfriend will die!’​
I put down my paper: ‘Oh, he will, sweetheart, he will.’ ”​


​​​
The year is 2252 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating 
enough frequent flier miles. ​They meet a Martian couple and are talking 
about all sorts of things.​Mike asks if Mars has a stock-market, if they have 
laptop computers, how they make money, etc.​Finally, Maureen brings up the 
subject of sex. “Just how do you guys do it?” asks Maureen.​
“Pretty much the way you do,” responds the Martian.​Discussion ensues 
and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another. ​
Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. ​
He’s got only a teeny, weeny member about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick.​
I don’t think this is going to work,” says Maureen. “Why?” he asks, “What’s the matter?” ​
“Well,” she replies, “It’s just not long enough to reach me!”​
“No problem,” he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. ​
With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it’s quite impressively long.​
“Well,” she says, “That’s quite impressive, but it’s still pretty narrow…”​
“No problem,” he says, and starts pulling his ears. ​
With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement 
is extremely exciting to the woman.​“Wow!” she exclaims, as they fell into bed 
and made mad, passionate love.​The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners 
and go their separate ways. ​As they walk along, Mike asks “Well, was it any good?” 
“I hate to say it,” says Maureen, “but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?”​
“It was horrible,” he replies. “All I got was a headache. All she kept doing the whole 
time was slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.”​


A Girl's First Time​
As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an 
excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.​He asks if you’re afraid 
and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it’s the first time 
his finger has found the right place.​He probes deeply and you shiver; your body 
tenses; but he’s gentle like he promised he’d be.​He looks deeply within your eyes 
and tells you to trust him-he’s done this many times before.​His cool smile relaxes 
you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin 
to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you 
as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue 
give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood 
as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it’s too painful. Your 
eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins 
going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.​
After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of 
you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells 
you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.​
You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.​


A construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw.​
He spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can’t hear him. ​
So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.​He pointed to his eye meaning “I”, 
pointed to his knee meaning “need”, then moved his hand back and forth in a hand 
saw motion. ​The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips 
out his chop and starts masturbating.​The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs 
down to the ground floor and says, “What the f–k is your problem!!! ​
I said I needed a hand saw!”.​
The other guy says, “I knew that! I was just trying to tell you – I’m coming!”​
One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife’s arm.​
The wife turns over and says “I’m sorry honey, I’ve got a gynecologist appointment 
tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.”​
The husband, rejected, turns over.​
A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again.​
“Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?”​
Husband: “I don’t know why you wear a bra, you’ve got nothing to put in it.”​
Wife: “You wear briefs, don’t you?”​
 
when her clothes do not fit
 
​​on the couch
 
stay in a good mood
 
caught cheating
 
police warning
 
milk
 
show me
 
trying to steal my identity
 
and you thought
 
the cat in the hat
 
don't eat the hard bit
 
pee on the cat
 
sorting laundry
 
a work of art
 
a spare tire
 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#51) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [potty.plant@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...