[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 


Some days you just have to create your own sunshine

WELCOME TO:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER!

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!
So. did you ever have "one of those days"??
Yesterday, me and the war department are getting
ready to go to the gym? And I managed to successfully
baptize my phone in about half a cup of coffee. Sheese.
I'm figuring man, that is the end of that. Well ok, its
not like I got an expensive 800 dollar phone. its just a 
150 dollar android. But hey. I am a baby boomer and you
are probably aware, I don't spend a dime unless I hafta
(I am a poor man) I called tech support and spoke to Juan
down in "somewhere by the equator" Of course, he didn't give
much hope, but did advise me to put the phone in "rice" for
a day. Says it absorbs moisture. Well turns out...when you 
do that these little Chinese guys come by to eat the rice.
And apparently, while they are there, they fix your phone.
I turned it on this am, and surprise! The thing works just
fine.!!! Anybody know how to contact the pope? Maybe I can
get it declared officially as a "miracle" ?

All I ever use the thing for mostly is playing music on Amazon
and xm radio while I am at the gym. One of these days, I will
have to make a phone call with it. Me actually needing the phone
and having someone to talk to with it? Now THAT would probably
be a miracle.

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

____________________
MEMES N TOONS

reminding my kids

the same thing

Irish flu shot

send you home

fighting a virus

you can go home

what they are thinking

all currently busy

in the waiting room

the doctor will see you now

accident waiting to happen

its a goat

fridge broke

kinda sad

good to be home

A truck driver is cruising along when he spots a little yellow man 
standing in the middle of the road, crying. ​​He brings the truck to a 
standstill, rolls down the window and asks the little man what's wrong. ​
​"I'm yellow, I'm from Venus, I'm gay and I'm hungry," sobs the little man. ​
​"Well," says the trucker, "I can offer you a sandwich, but that's as much 
as I can do." ​​So he passes a sandwich to the little man and drives off. A 
while later, he has to stop again because there's a little red man in the 
middle of the road, crying. ​​So he comes to a halt, rolls down the window 
and a bit more impatiently - asks the little man what the matter is. ​
​"I'm red, I'm from Mars, I'm gay and I'm thirsty," the little man bawls. ​
​So the trucker says, "I can offer you a can of Coke, but that's as much as I can do." ​
​He hands a can of Coke down to the little man and drives off. ​
​A little further on, the trucker spots a little blue man in the middle of the road. ​
​Really annoyed now, he stops, rolls down the window and snaps, 
"Yes, you silly little blue moffie, what dammed planet are you from and what do you want?" ​
​The little man answers, "Your driver's license, please ....." ​

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full length 
mirror for her birthday. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front 
of the mirror looking at herself and asking him how she looks. ​
One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror, 
now complaining that her breasts are too small. ​Uncharacteristically, the husband 
comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day 
take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds." ​
Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in 
front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" 
she asks. ​"They'll grow gradually larger over a period of some years," he replies. ​
The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my 
breasts everyday will make my breasts grow?" she asks. ​
The husband shrugs. "Why not, it worked for your ass didn't it?" ​
___________________
JOKES

my teacher is giving me a rough time

top six error messages you will never see

a very unusual hospital

there was a chinese father named Cheng...

during confession

a nun was going to Chicago

2500 years ago

the difference between singular and plural

2 assasins

only women can understand



________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Funniest Classical Orchestra Ever

Thief gets what he deserves

Central Ave. Derailment

Craziest Driving Fails

WTF Moments in Formula One

Montana from Above

10 Biggest Ships In The World

Charlie Chaplin -Pay Day Movie

A very patient mother cat with 5 crazy active kittens

Blonde Opens a Beer Bottle With Only Her Boobs
__________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

if you need a friend

go to your room

a big smile

so strange

lobster tails

20 years from now

stupid and beautiful

teach your children

Nikes

if you can do this

a whoopee cushion

lover

so much stuff

an open window

__._,_.___

Posted by: martin7957@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1554)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...