[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER [3 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from Martin a.k.a. the postman included below]








welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER



The postman says...be sure to sign up for it...
As Seen On TV Tiger Wrench - The Powerful New Tool That Combines
48 Tools Into One! Tiger Wrench is the socket wrench that replaces
an entire socket set that fits 48 sizes of bolts in one simple tool.
The swiveling head and rotating adjustments let you find the size you
need quickly and easily at any angle, and has an attached magnet to
securely hold bolts. The Tiger Wrench replaces big, bulky socket and wrench
tool kits, as it works with spline bolts, 6-point, 12-point, torx, square
and even damaged bolts. Double Offer for $19.95 + FREE SHIPPING
Ladies...this is a great gift for the man in your life.
Xmas is just around the corner so...
http://thepostmanscorner.net/ddd/tiger.html

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!

It's Up to Me

I get discouraged now and then
When there are clouds of gray,
Until I think about the things
That happened yesterday.

I do not mean the day before,
Or those of months ago.
but all the yesterdays in which
I had the chance to grow.

I think of opportunities
That I allowed to die
And those I took advantage of
Before they passed me by.

And I remember that the past
Presented quite a plight.
But somehow I endured it and
The future seemed all right.

And I remind myself that I
Am capable and free.
And my success and happiness
Are really up to me
we do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman
________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS
Inline image


you need a loan

bedcovers

didn't exoect you

the potato peeler

this little light of mine

what?

when I go running

Hulu Retail Survey
Entertainment starts here. Enter for a year of Hulu
http://thepostmanscorner.net/ddd/hulu.html

_______________

sued by Apple

going too fast

regret

he has this card

they treat me like God

heat and air conditioning

Romeo and Jack

diet and excersize


_______________
JOKES

A man walks into a pet store 

He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden

customer service at my bank

At a busy x-ray clinic

A policeman was on patrol 

isn't it true

riddles

in Canada

in honor of Indian visitors

nice legs

two businessmen were out at their private golf club

sitting in a sports bar watching a baseball game

A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo

could you please leave the beach?

Q: What's the difference between a blonde and the Atlantic Coast
A: The Atlantic Coast would never have that many crabs. 

Sam was fixing a door and he found that he needed a new hinge, 
so he sent his wife Anni to the hardware store.?
At the hardware store Anni saw a beautiful teapot on a top 
shelf while she was waiting for the manager 
to finish waiting on a customer.
When he was finished, Anni asked how much for the teapot.
He replied, "That's silver and it costs $100!"
"My goodness, that sure is a lotta money!" Anni exclaimed.  
Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Sam had sent her to 
buy, and he went to the backroom to find it.
From the back room he yelled, "Anni, you wanna screw for that hinge?"
To which Anni replied, "No, but I will for the teapot."

He wanted many things in  wife, but above all he wanted one who was a virgin.  
Falling madly in love with Summer, he decided to test her.
At a drive-in one night, he leaned over and asked, 
"Would you like to see my pee-pee?"
As he unzipped his fly, Summer covered her eyes.  
"No!  No! Please put it back!"
Thrilled, he deemed Summer worthy of being his bride, 
and immediately proposed to her.  
On their wedding night, he was keenly anticipating the 
delight of introducing Summer to sex.
When she came to bed, he unzipped his fly and took out his member.
Summer smiled, "Oooooh...what a nice pee-pee."
He stroked her hair.  "My dear, the first thing you must learn 
is that it really isn't called a pee-pee.  It's called a cock."
"No," Summer said, studying it, "That's a pee-pee.  
A cock is long, fat and like Bubba's!!"

3 old guys are sitting on a porch in Miami. Suddenly the first sighs 
and says, "Gentlemen, isn't life horrible. Here I am at an age that I 
can afford the best steaks and what? Bad teeth and gums. I have to 
eat ground or soft foods." The second answers, "Yeah, life is a real 
bummer. Why here I am at an age where I can buy the finest wines, 
champagne but what? Ulcers, I have to drink milk." 
The third sighs loudly and adds, "Gentlemen, I know exactly what 
you mean. Last night at 2 am I nudged my wife and asked her if she's
 interested. She screams at me, "What is wrong with you dear?  
We just got finished doing it for the second time tonight!" 
After a long pause the first man says, "So what is your problem?" 
The third one grunts and says, "Can't you see?  My memory is going. 
________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

peter goes to jail

What Would You Choose to Survive? HARDEST TEST EVER

Tony Robbins Saves A Marriage 

10 Most Ridiculous Lawsuits Ever Filed

Whataburger brawl VIDEO RELEASED

Best Shift Ever - Waitress Receives Life Changing Tip

Sailors Notice A Strange Animal Stranded On Ice Miles Out To Sea 

CAR CRASHES IN AMERICA 

Inline image

____________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

nada

licking his

some people

when I die

dummy

women

roses are red

pms

my balance

the little toe

a romantic date
















__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Martin a.k.a. the postman | View attachments on the web

3 of 3 Photo(s)


Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1275)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png image.png image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

YouTube/Music

"What's on TV? For Many Americans, It's Now YouTube - People spent nearly 10% of their TV-viewing time watching the service, ho...