From the Family Room to the Board Room

It's Such a Good Feeling Hi neighbor - I hope you don't mind me calling you neighbor , because I feel like we're at least digital neighbors. I was reminded of the wisdom of Mister Rogers last week as I saw the Google Doodle was a tribute to him on the ...
ScottMonty.com
Delete what you don't want.

It's Such a Good Feeling

Hi neighbor -

I hope you don't mind me calling you neighbor potty, because I feel like we're at least digital neighbors.

I was reminded of the wisdom of Mister Rogers last week as I saw the Google Doodle was a tribute to him on the 51st anniversary of the recording of his first television program.

We owe much to Fred Rogers, for his message was appropriate for adults as well as children. It was a message of profound depth, through simple language.

And when you stop to think about it, his lessons can be used in the board room as well as in the family room.

I hope that at some part of the day, you'll take some time to reflect on how Mister Rogers' timeless wisdom can be applied to your life.

And until the next time we're together again, I'll see you on the Internet.

I regularly speak to companies and organizations.
Can I speak with yours? Find out more here and let's arrange a conversation.

No comments:

July 5 - How marketers are juggling industry challenges in 2024

J.M. Smucker’s CMO on what she’s learned about refreshing ‘dusty’ brands; Why E.l.f. stepped into the wild for its lates...