[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 


HELLO POSTMAN FANS!
So, some have asked me after my health. I touched on that a little
bit in an issue or 2 ago. When it comes to the weight loss, I 
must confess that inspite of my best efforts, I still resemble
the Pillsbury dough boy as my son is fond of reminding me. However,
I will tell you that I have had some limited success this year.
I do a bit of the so called yo yo thing, up and down, up and down.
But over all, I believe that I am about 15 pounds less than I was 
in January. Like I say nothing to brag, but at least going in the 
right direction, eh? A long ways to go yet.

Still having mobility issues, and as such I have taken up yoga. My pappy
is prolley rolling over in his grave thinking of it. But, it has improved
my abilitiies to bend over, and other things. Still have trouble touching
my toes, but working on it. Do you suffer with that? It is a real problem
putting on your socks? So here is what I did...I got the Sock Slider ...
As seen on TV, It is the simple to use sock helper that puts your socks 
on or off without any bending, stretching or straining. The unique cradle 
design expands and holds your sock open, offering a convenient one-handed 
operation that's ideal for anyone with an injury or mobility issues - 
older folks or those who struggle with knee pain, weight issues and more. 
Sock Slider is compact enough for transport and travel, is one size 
fits all, and helps put your shoes on too. I heartily recommend it to
you to:




TODAY'S GREAT LINKS CAN BE FOUND AT:


the funny papers

jokes

a little bit of humor

LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman










__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1271)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Re-Libby Titus

Libby and I were very close many years ago and ran around LA together during a particularly crazy time in both of our lives. We met throug...