[PostmansCorner] THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

 






welcome to:
THE POSTMAN'S CORNER

HELLO POSTMAN FANS!

So, I'm getting ready for the day,right?  After my one cup of
coffee in the morning. It used to be, I just got up, and 
then went about the day, doing the stuff that had to be done.
These days? I gotta think about all this stuff ...1st....  take
my breathing treatment so my lungs function proper. Then 
of course, its the pharmacy stuff. Gotta pop all them pills
the docs give me, right? Eat a banana cuz they say my electrolytes
are low and I suffer leg cramps. Drink some water to hydrate.
Oh and don't forget the dentist.
After the brush, gotta use that water pic cuz the dentist
is gripin 'bout them decaying gums. Sighs, gotta use
the skin cream too cuz of the psoriasis. Let's see, does that
cover it? Oops, blood pressure. You know, all this stuff to
worry about is enough to raise the blood pressure anyways!
When I was young and invincible, I didn't have to think
about all this stuff, right? Of course, maybe when I
was young, if I had thought of it, I wouldn't be in quite
such bad shape as I am now. Sighs, water over the bridge.
We do hope you enjoy today's issue!
Cordially
Martin aka the postman

PS now that I am ready for the day, I have just one 
question. What the hell do I have to do today that I
needed to get ready for?

___________________
THE FUNNY PAPERS

welcome to Texas

beware of the cat

fierce dog

snacking

trade

battered

first time I got high

ask questions

a g string

tablets

a prostitute getting pregnant

tugboat

bacon cheese burgers

acting

how am I doing


_______________________
JOKES

assasinating Hitler

A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about a job

you might be a redneck if

how to ask a man to do something

the ten commandments in Cajin

kindergarten

xams at Cambridge University

Jim, Bob and Mike go to Heaven 

music saved my life

FEMALE GOLFING TERMS CADDY

What the cat says

easy ways to say no

Sarah, the church gossip

started his own business

wish to complain
______________________
LETS GO TO THE MOVIES

Chico Marx plays Beer Barrel Polka

Rhino Stuck In Mud Rescued By Digger

THIS IS MY PARKING SPOT BITCH!

BADASS Ocean Creatures That EAT Land Animals!

6 year old autistic girl Iris and her cat Thula…wonderful story

The Best Funny Wedding Commercials

Troublesome Trespassers | Wild Justice

Elk vs. Photographer

The good you do come back to you!

All General Lee Jumps

17 Most Unreal Rock Formations

FUNNIEST BLONDE MOMENTS IN GAME SHOW HISTORY!

22 Signs That Your Wife Hates You
______________________
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR

one genius

at Walmart

the light at the end of the tunnel

if your going to call the cops

the old lady and the bus driver

in life

relieving stress with coffee

a gift

Halloween is coming

there is nothing sadder



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Martin a.k.a. the postman" <martin7957@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1267)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

*To visit your group "PostmansCorner" on the web.
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostmansCorner
*To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
*You can also unsubscribe by simply hitting your reply
  button to any issue and then hit send!
*To subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:
  PostmansCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
*When you unsubscribe or subscribe, please remember that Yahoo
  groups will send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm
  your request. Be sure to do so, or nothing will happen
*PLZ NOTE: DO NOT send unsubscribe requests to the listowner
  (Follow instructions)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Oct. 11 - How Nespresso weds marketing, sustainability | Why Jefferson’s Bourbon linked with ‘The Penguin’

Why Jefferson’s Bourbon became partners in crime with HBO’s ‘The Penguin’; Consumers still ally with brands on social: H...